STORMSHIELD NETWORK SECURITY: GET TRAINING IN NETWORK PROTECTION
- Stormshield Network Administrator Training – CSNA Focuses on learning how to use and install Stormshield Network products within typical architectures. This three-day course prepares trainees for the CSNA exam.
- Stormshield Network Expert Training – CSNE Focuses on integrating Stormshield Network products into very complex architectures and resolving configuration issues. This three-day course prepares trainees for the CSNE exam.
- Stormshield Network Troubleshooting and Support Training – CSNTS Intended for partners/clients who want to master SNS products at an advanced level. This three-day course prepares trainees for the CSNTS exam.
- Event Analyzer Training Intended for partners/clients in charge of network supervision who want to master installing and using the Event Analyzer product. This two-day training does not lead to any certification.
Recertification kit Those individuals with recognised network/security expertise or those who have Netasq v9 certification can access an online SNS recertification kit.
STORMSHIELD DATA SECURITY: GET TRAINING IN NETWORK PROTECTION
- Stormshield Data Administrator Training – CSDA This course allows participants to understand and use a trusted product that has been certified by the National Information Security Agency for data protection and encryption. This two-day course prepares trainees for the CSDA exam.
- Stormshield Data Expert Training – CSDE The aim of this course is to introduce the administration tool and shows how to configure the Stormshield Data Authority Manager console. The console allows data security to be administered centrally within an information system. This three-day course prepares trainees for the CSDE exam.
STORMSHIELD ENDPOINT SECURITY: GET TRAINING IN ENDPOINT PROTECTION
- Stormshield Endpoint Administrator Training – CSEA This course provides the necessary understanding for implementing and administering the Stormshield Endpoint Security (SES) solution. Including both presentations and practical labs, it will allow trainees to master the installation, maintenance and configuration of different functions in order to guarantee optimal protection against Advanced Targeted Attacks (ATAs) as well as complete control of applications, peripheral devices and network connections.This is a three-day course.
- Stormshield Endpoint Expert Training – CSEE This course provides an advanced understanding of standard procedures for administering and maintaining the Stormshield Endpoint Security (SES) solution. Including both presentations and practical labs, it will allow trainees to master the use of dedicated tools that optimise peripheral device control, automate security policy implementation and customise log management. This is a two-day course.