In accordance with its road map, ARKOON Network Security is pursuing its sustained organic growth with revenues reaching €5,741k over the 1st half*, up 16% on a like-for-like basis compared to the 1st half of 2006.
This performance materialized in a context marked by several major events that should contribute to an accelerated development of ARKOON Network Security.
- During the period, the company successfully completed its projected listing on Alternext by EuronextTM Paris with a 1st quotation taking place on July 12, 2007. The funds received from qualified investors will enable ARKOON Network Security to replicate its development model in Europe and to carry out some external growth transactions that will both accelerate its European deployment and expand its technological platform.
- In order to strengthen the development of its sales, ARKOON Network Security has also started
reorganizing its commercial and marketing entities; it also started strengthening its network of partners with the arrival of two distributors — IT-Way and Afina. These 2 distributors, subsidiaries of some major and strongly developing European groups, are dynamic players in the field of security.
They are supported by a long-standing experience in France doubled with top level technical expertise.
- As part of its international expansion, in June 2007, ARKOON Network Security opened a sales office in Italy (Milan); this office is charged with the area’s management and with business development.
- Finally, MSI, a company specializing in information encryption, which was acquired in 2005 and which ARKOON Network Security turned around in less than a year, was merged with and into the group in March 2007.
* It is noted as a matter of interest, that ARKOON Network Security reported 56% of its 2006 revenues in the second half of the year.